Types of Readings
General reading: Any messages coming through, either through intuition, cards or both. This is usually advice for the present or near future.
Specific area or questions: This can be a question of your choice, or an area of life, such as love, career, spiritual, or other. This is usually insight and advice for the present or near future.
Mediumship: Messages from dearly departed, ancestors or other entities.
Curse / energetic check-in: Seeing what energies, entities, and possible ill-will exists surrounding you.
Readings are fluid
Please always remember that a reading is fluid and should be considered as guidance, and not set in stone.
While different readers might have different views on this, the way I work is that the future can be changed, within reason, and so any reading performed is based on the current circumstances and energies.
While there are things that is "destined" or "fated", we always have free will to actively change what lies before us and to delay, or promote, the arrival of those events and connections.
No 3rd Party Readings
A third party reading is when I read the intentions, feelings, thoughts, or future of a person that has not agreed to or otherwise given consent to the reading. This is an important ethical stance for me. I absolutely do not do third party readings, as it is a matter of consent.
Whenever there is a reading connected to any external person, such as a (potential) partner, family member, or friend, I will only read your side of thing. I will see what may be done to you, or involving you, rather than going into the other person's energy or fate.
Topics To Avoid Or Reconsider
I will not read:
• Specific dates; I work in estimates for ethical reasons.
• Deaths (dates, causes).
• Serious health issues; if you suspect serious health issues, seek a professional!
• Non-consenting, living people.
I highly discourage asking about:
• Pregnancy and/or fertility.
• Health issues, if it is not too serious and it is under professional treatment.
• Really personal, life-changing questions where you might not want to hear negative responses. I give the truth as it is revealed to me, for better or worse.